CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 9, 2009

Barberville Fall Jamboree 2009

Shootin' the breeze.

Hey...Sup...

Anna, and Emily

The Stone Girls.

Momma Stone.

Olivia

Anna playin' that fiddle.

Emily

Mr. Stone


The Sawgrass Island Loners
Check out their blog sites:
The Fiddling Krickets

Becca

Anna and Becca


Emily and Olivia

The whole Fiddling Kricket band.

Joseph and the Grandma.

Gotta love the facial expressions.

GET THAT CAMERA OUT OF MY FACE OR ELSE!

Joseph and Becca.

9 comments:

Emily Swanky said...

YAAAAAAAAAAY BARBERVILLE! :D
Great post, Lane!
I hope to be posting ASAP :D
So happy you could come!
♦M

Joseph H. said...

Awesome post! Epic post! Good post!

Ya, that sums it up! I had an incredible amount of fun! Huge Fun! Too much Fun!

Alright enough, I'm back...

Joseph :D

Laura {{* *}} said...

I wish I had video of Little Luke Man dancing
on the top step of the barn
while everyone else was spinning inside!
He was precious.

Such fun under Florida skies!

{{* *}}

Becca Elizabeth said...

LANE POSTED ABOUT BARBERVILLE! *CHEERS*
I love the pictures! Great post!
*sigh* Barberville was fun!

Glad you are posting more on your blog!hahaha
~Becca

Jeff said...

Nice Pics!!!! Thanks for sharing Lane!! :D

blog said...

Great pictures, Lane! I enjoyed the day with everyone. We'll all have to get together soon to do some more dancing. :D

My pictures will be coming after my 100th post... probably next week... haha

~L a u r e n

Joel said...

Hey Great Post Lane!!!!! Loved every minute of Barberville, def have to get together soon..like next week???? ;-)

I'm going to get my post up this week.

Joel

Gabe the fiddler said...

VERY COOL! Barberville was GREAT!!! thanks for puttin the 'Loners on here!!!!

Anna Grace said...

WAHOOOOOOO LAAAAAAAANE!
I salute you... :)