CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Elegant and Eloquent Emily



My Favorite :)

















Emily Rae Stone

Where to start? First off I want to say that although I've REALLY only seen you guys like 3 or 4 times, and talked on G-Mail. It is very obvious to me that you a Strong Christian, and because of that, it is ALWAYS nice being around you and your whole family. There's never a dull moment, everyone is always smiling and just genuinely happy. Most definitely a friendship I treasure and hopes to continue on for a very long time. Thank you so much for you friendship as well as a good influence. (Sorry that it's so short I'm not very good at this kinda stuff :P)

Your Friend~

Lane





7 comments:

Emily Swanky said...

Awwww!
Thank you my friend, Lane!
It has been a true blessing to know you as well!
I'm looking forward to how our friendship will grow!
Can't wait to see you SOON!
Your friend,
~Emily

blog said...

Three cheers for Emily!

Love you!

~Lauren

Laura {{* *}} said...

One of God's most beautiful creatures.

Time is sweet with Emily.
Me heart swell with the mere thought!
(say it with Gaelic brogue)

Strength and honour are her clothing;
and she shall rejoice in time to come.
~ Proverbs 31.25

{{* *}}

Olivia Christine said...

Very nice post, Lane! I am just wondering where you got some of these pictures? Some of them are really old. Well, See you tomorrow! God bless you!
~Olivia Christine

Anna Grace said...

*sniff sniff*
My little Emily is...growing up!
O.o
Grand post Lane, did my heart good!
I want everyone reading this to know how much I love my sister...
I couldn't love Emily more even if she was made out of chocolate! ...so there. :D

Okay...seriously now. :)

Dear Heavenly Father,
May You continue to bless my sister and her future. May her life be a mere reflection of her Savior. Mold her, shape her into the likeness of Your dear Son. This is my constant prayer.
Amen.

~Anna

Emily Swanky said...

:)
Had a grand time with you yesterday, Lane!
Beaches are awesome!! (so is sitting in the back of the L's van waiting for the HUGE storm to pass) :D
Can't wait to see you again!
~Em

Becca Elizabeth said...

Great post on Emily! You found lots of good pictures. You are the master picture finder! :P

So nice seeing you at the beach!
God Bless
~Becca