CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mayhaw Pickin'


On the way to go pickin'

Shakin' the trees

Putting them into sheets

Serious tree shakin'


The snake











Ok, so here's a video of me throwing a corn snake onto my mom. THIS WAS AN ACCIDENT!! I was trying to spook her with it and just flick it close to her, and ACCIDENTLY threw it on her. It's kinda hard to see, but if watch watch it enough times. and close enough you can figure it out. My moms holding the camera, that's why it went kamakazi. :)





7 comments:

blog said...

Nice work with that snake, Lane! I'm surprised you lived to tell about it! ;)

Now you've made me want to go Mayhaw picking!

Anna Grace said...

HAHHAAAAA...the video...the video!!!
That was funny! Sorry Mrs. B. :D
While I was mowing today, I caught a snake exactly like that one...about two feet long. Mom and I promptly dispatched it because that type of snake will get in our chicken coups and eat the eggs. Exciting.
Now...
What in the world is a Mayhaw??
See you tomorrow, Lord willing!
~Anna :)

Laura {{* *}} said...

What a woman.
Iola, you must teach us your "flicked snake avoidance technique"...
while videoing of course.

All I can say is YIKES!!!
Lane, keep your distance please!

{{* *}}

Emily Swanky said...

:D
I'm sorry, Mrs. Iola... I know I shouldn't think that's funny... but, I think that's funny! :D
I know i'd do the EXACT same thing!
See y'all tomorrow!

Joel said...

Nice Lane.....no wonder I haven't seen you in awhile. :-P

Sonya Polesnek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sonya Polesnek said...

Hahah funny lane.